CHINESE NEW YEAR | 2015

GONG XI FA CHAI!

Today is the last day of Chinese New Year and I know it's a lil too late to wish you guys but...better late than never right? Time flies and I can't believe the red packets collection has to come to an end now. It was a quiet one for me this year, but spending quality time with family and friends are what matters the most and I'm glad I did.

However, just want to quickly update you guys on these 2 makeup looks I created in conjunction of Chinese New Year, which I think they are still pretty wearable for upcoming Spring too. If you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, here are the makeup tutorials:


Tutorial 1: Gold Eyes & Red Lips



Tutorial 2: Natural Glam + 2 lip options



I hope you guys enjoyed your Chinese New Year and learn something new from these tutorials. I finally decided to get a new camera for filming so do expect more better quality videos coming your way so make sure you subscribe to my channel. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment