What is JOYEUXMODE?

Hello everyone. Welcome to JOYEUXMODE!



JOYEUX-MODE are both french words, if you are wondering. They actually mean:
  • Joyeux = Joyful / Happy
  • Mode = Fashion (it means 'mood' in English too!)
How did I come up with such a name?
Well, I spent days thinking of a proper blog name, something that can represent me. Not only I want it to sound presentable, fashionable and chic, but I also wanted to incorporate my name 'Joyce' into the blog name.

I have been living a dream of being part of the fashion industry since I was a little girl. I am so passionate about fashion (especially styling) and how the trends evolve over time just amaze me in a way. Fashion is an art of personal self-expression, it reflects who you are and I am always inspired to be a confident, independent woman who feel good about herself through fashion.

Hence, JOYEUXMODE is simply perfect as my blog name because not only I am happy being myself, but I also found joy in Fashion - which is exactly what it means.

I hope you guys like my blog and find joy in my fashion posts like I do. Watch this space to see how this blog can help you style yourself to be a happy, confident fashionista! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment